Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time for a change?

Well things have definatly gotten a bit interesting around here. We have two new roomates. My good friend and her son have moved in with us as of Tuesday. I just couldn't let her stay where she was at anymore. I won't get into details, but needless to say, she's with people now who don't live in filth! Now I'm not one to be judgemental of the way other people live typically. But OMG! She was living with another girl that we work with. And when we went and moved her stuff out I felt like I was going to vomit from the smell of urine the whole time I was there. I couldn't let her stay there any longer. And not to mention that this girl was cheating my friend out of money at every turn. She would give her money for the electric bill or something else and the next thing you know the electric is shut off. So the situation wasn't a good one for her and her son to be in. So I moved them in with us. And we now have a 4 year old running around the house! :) He's definatly a ball of energy that's for sure! LOL He keeps Tate entertained! LOL They played around with a balloon for a few hours the other night. Tate loves kids. So it willl be good for him. He was already talking about teaching him how to play sports! So it will be an interesting change for the both of us.
Later Taters,
Sabrae

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am sorry but I hope she doesn't stay long. Situations like this can ruin a husband/wife relationship.