Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Friday, July 23, 2010

Need a vacation from my mini vacation

Have you ever felt like that? I know I do all the dang time! My work schedule is pretty set in stone. I work Wednesday thru Saturday nights. I know I'm always going to have Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off. But it's like I never really get a day off. Because when I'm busting my butt at work I'm busting my butt at home as well. It's never really relaxation time here. I'm cleaning, laundry, dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, moping, writing, editing, website working, book writing... it's like the list never ends. And even when I do get some much needed me time to sleep or what not the man has to wake me to run him to town for something or other. No he doesn't drive and doesn't really know how to. And it's not that I'm complaining about having to do this at all. It's just that once in a while I need some me, sleepy for 24 hour time!
Do you ever feel like you need a vacation from your vacation?

Later Taters,
Sabrae

1 comment:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I've never heard of such a thing...vacation? What?