Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's up and running

The new website is up and running now. But mind you it is far far from finished! I've only processed 6 of the 999 pages that I can put on it. I'm going to work on it more tomorrow when I get off work in the morning. Lots of new content will be added to it and I'm excited to see what results I'm going to get!
Other than enjoying my days off (which didn't go by so fast this time, and for that I'm grateful) I've been plugging away at my HubPages site writing articles and doing other odd and ends on the computer. I'm definatly gaining lots of traffic there and here at the blog so I'm excited!

But now it's time for me to get off the computer and head into my real world experience at work! Yup gotta go back tonight! Boooooooooooooo Hopefully (and I'm crossing every finger and toe here) this website will TAKE OFF and I won't have to go to work anymore! hehe Here's to wishful thinking!
Later Taters,
Sabrae

No comments: