Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Building my website

So I'm in the process of building my website, which will launch the internet within the next 24-48 hours. I'm nervous about it. And I have 24-48 hours to build 999 pages of content to it. I've made 4 pages now, and I'm at a loss as to what to add to it. So let me ask you this : If you could go to one website to get everyting you want or want to search for, what would it be? Like what would you want that website to contain? What do you search for the most? I need ideas........... I have one home page with a link to this blog on it, a page of cookbooks, dieting tips, and my newest one is about designer handbags at wholesale pricing. So please feel free to leave me a comment telling me what it is you search for the most or what you would search for if you had one site to do it all from!










Later Taters,
Sabrae

No comments: