Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Friday, March 20, 2009

So life is great

I'll tell you what! I'm having the time of my life! Noticed that I need to change my profile on here... but other than that wow!!! I'll tell you! LOL

First off, met a guy... yes I do like guys as well as girls! LOL!!!!! He was hot, ok. We hung out and chilled for a while. Talked to him a few times. Met a girl, yes I still like girls! LOL!!!! She is awesome! We have had so much fun getting to know eachother. No I'm not trying to jump into anything right away. Believe me I've had my share of the relationship scene! But definatly keeping my options open and going to have fun getting to know people.

She told me that there was probably no way that we would get back together and that she isn't 'married' and so hey that is all fine and dandy to me. I told her to choose her words very wisely becuz once she pushed me out there was no turning back for me. Once I gave up that was it. And she told me that she wouldn't fuck up and make that mistake again. So hey those were her words not mine. Gave me that push I needed to get my ass in gear and realize hey there is a whole sea of people (men and women) out there for me to explore... And a fishing I am going! It's really been fun going!

AND Oh you member that stranger on the bus!!!!! Well he and I have been talking as well. He's a sweet man! And he's coming thru Georgia for a job that he's doing so he might stop and see me! I mean wow.... And to think that the ex wife thought I'd probably sit and wallow! SHIT! lol I'm not ugly and I know it and so do the men and women in my life! Not like I'm going to go have rampant sex with any of the 3... but it is nice to have my options open and have people around that want to go out and hang out and can see me for me and not some 'housewife'!!!!!

Wow people 2009 started out sucky... but this isreally going to be a wonderful year!!!
Signing off,
Sabrae Carter

10 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

It's so good to hear the spunky Sabrae back in action! :-) I'm very proud of you!

Sassy Britches said...

As my mother says, "Have fun, and BE CAREFUL!"

EclecticGypsy said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. Life is full of options and it is great that you are keeping yours open. Somewhere out there, there is someone who will love you just the way you are and who will love you the way you deserve to be loved. Keep the faith sweetie. On a side note I am paricipating in the "Five Minutes for mom's "Ultimate Blog Party". If you are interested in participating it runs from 03/20-03-27-09. For more details visit the five minutes for moms website, http://www.fiveminutesformom.com Then I invite you to stop by my blog and party with me too. Take care. Brenda

DisneyMom said...

Damn! playa in da house! LOL

Katie said...

Good for you lady!!! Congrats. You are better than all that ish anyways.

Tammy said...

Way to get back in the game!

Unknown said...

i TOLD you everything works out the way it's supposed to and for a reason. This is very awesome news. I am happy to hear you are realizing life is not over.

susette said...

I'm coming over from Blog Stalkers Unite, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tomorrow I believe. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥

Sparkling Red said...

Woohoooo! Live it up, star-child! That's how it's done. I love your resilience. You make me grin from ear to ear.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I am happy to hear this! You just keep working those wings girl! You will be flyin in no time!