Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not sure

what to write really! LOL just wanted to let everyone know i am still alive and kicking for the time being! Last night i actually finally slept thru the night with out a hitch and with out the sleeping pills! lol i havent been taking them lately! but then after the wife left for work i got bored and bored and read and read and then just kinda passed out again! lol i dont know where it came from but i slept til almost 2 30 this afternoon! OMG! I need to stop doing this! my schedule is all messed up! and when she got home i figured i was tired. I mean I felt tired and all so we went to bed... well needless to say me sleeping didnt last very long! I woke up 2 hours later and here i am at 2:39 am and im still wide awake to the world! and in the middle of the night there is no one to talk to becuz everyone in my yahoo groups is obviously in bed! lol so im up blogging and not obviously not making much sense! lol but just wanted to pop in and let everyone know im still alive! lol dont have any rantings yet! lol but tomorrow morning is another time altogether! :)

Signing off,
Sabrae Carter
www.uniquedivaboutique.com
http://www.freewebs.com/shoppingarena

No comments: