Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Writing just to write

So today has been filled with laziness. Like weekends are supposed to be filled right? Maybe true for most, maybe not? As I'm not most people I'm just me. But I have came to the conclusion that in the midst of my happy life. (and yes I am finally at a point where I am HAPPY) But (there is always a but) I feel I have a story to tell.

My life hasn't always been a happy go lucky tale. I didnt grow up this happy. I didnt get to go to disney world. Didnt grow up in the suburbs. Didnt have two parents. Heck I barley had one!

So that is why I have come to the conclusion that I am going to write a book. A book about survivial. A book that needs to let those other kids out there know that they are NOT alone! It will be dedicated to those that dont have a voice. Those that get over looked in our system. Or those that are in hiding and pretending that they are happy! :O) Its something that I have to do, or need to do to truly move on in my life.

Well I shared...... Its off to bed as I have to be up early with the wife to get her off to work in the morning!

Signing off,
Sabrae Carter
www.uniquedivaboutqiue.com
http://www.freewebs.com/shoppingarena

1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

Sounds like an exciting and achievable goal; best of luck to you! I,too, had it rough growing up. I often pray for kids (I don't know) who are currently going through hell at their homes. A book to touch such kids would be nice.