Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Friday, September 26, 2008

It's friday!!!!!



Well the end of the week has finally come! YAY! It has been quiet the week for me! Advertising, chatting, writing, reading, working..... I've been doing it all!

Today was a pretty decent relaxing day. Slept in until noon, laid around the house for a few hours. Did the necessary grocery shopping. And did some more lying around the house! LOL All in all it has been a wonderful day!

And now it's 10pm est. time, I'm watching George Lopez while Amy is in bed. I'm half in it and half out! Can't believe that after all the relaxing I did today that I'm this pooped! lol ! Normally I am up at the butt crack of dawn and working my tail off so maybe that is why I am so tired! LOL

Signing off,

Sabrae Carter

www.uniquedivaboutique.com

http://www.freewebs.com/shoppingarena