Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm going crazy and eating chocolate!

No joke. Really there are NOT enough hours in the day to do everything I want and or need to do. Therefore I'm going crazy. And right now I'm eating chocolate covered marshmallows with cinnamon that my momma made me! (and oh is it gooooooooood, esp at 11pm)

Recently I took on the ever important role of taking care of 2 households. Really what it is, my dad needs help around their house and well naturally I need to take care of my own. So I'm being paid to help at the parents house and look after my momma. Which I don't mind doing at all! It gives me a great escape for sure! And I get to hang out with my awesome momma! Truly, you have to meet this woman some day! She's a hoot! She's also disabled, so she can't get up and about that well. Therefore, I get to do the cleaning. And the bookkeeping....and the organizing and the laudry....well you get the pictrue!

But man, the hours are starting to get a little hectic. Between running errands all morning, cleaning parents house all afternoon, and then coming home and cleaning my house (my husband tends to be a nasty pig sometimes, and yes I tell him that) there is just never enough time to do the things I want to do.

For example: I would love the opportunity to blog more. And not just on this blog, but my 50 other blgos as well.
I would love to write more articles for HubPages
Sleep (that would be a plus!)

Well I think you get jist of what I mean.
So since it is 11:15pm here in the mountains of North Georgia I'll bid you all adieu and catch some sleep now, since 6am comes awfully fast!

Sabrae Culver 

1 comment:

DisneyMom said...

I don't know how you do it! :) I feel overwhelmed with blogger, being a momma and wife. :)