Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The past three days

Have been pretty uneventful actually. I came home from work Sunday morning and just crashed and burned! I fell asleep around noon (which is unusally late for me) and I slept until 11pm. Only to get up eat and watch some tv. Passing back out around 3am. And slept and slept and slept..well only til like 7am. But still that is a lot of sleeping, even for me. But I woke up with a refreshed feeling.

I broke down and bought a Nintendo DS and I love it! I'm in the midst of trying to beat the Super Mario world 3 right now. (For those of you that know what I'm talking about.) But the fish keeping eating me in the water world. So I'm stuck and frustrated! Now I'm not a gamer by any means. It's not in my blood at all. Give me a original Nintendo gaming console anyday tho, and I'm a master! I just don't get how to use the big old controllers for things like the PS2/3 or the Xbox. (though I do know a lot about the games because of the men in the house) Now you see we have tons of gaming systems here in the house...we have a PS2, Xbox and Xbox 360 and my new addition the Nintendo DS. But I only play the DS. I get confused and disoriented playing the games for the other consoles, therefore I don't even try. So I'm finding it fun with the Nintendo DS at the moment.

In other news I've cleaned the house (AGAIN) and it's pretty much stayed clean thus far. Other than the usual in town running to the bank and other things we haven't been up to much. So for now this is me signing off
Later Taters,
Sabrae

No comments: