Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Car is fixed and wedding is on!

OMG! What a scare! Member how I told you about the car breaking down yesterday? Well let's just say this.......if you go to Advanced Auto to get parts for your car....make sure the ass who is selling you the parts knows what the hell he is doing! Yea they SOLD US THE WRONG CV AXLE! Hence the reason for the car breaking down on us! Oh I was so pissed about that! Our mechanic is an awesome guy tho. He fixed it and got it back to us last night. So I took Tate out to the bar and let him mingle while I attempted to not fall asleep standing up! Yea we were up for about 30+  hours yesterday! So all I wanted to do was sleep. But I was refusing to let tate have a even worse birthday than it was. So I sucked it up and took him out because I love him.

Now to just get the wedding stuff done things will get back to normal and I'll stop stressing out because he's stressing out........ if that made any sense at all. LOL
Well going to either lay down and take a nap or make my man cook us some burgers and hot dogs on the grill.
Later Taters,
Sabrae

1 comment:

Missy said...

You are really stressing! Good Luck with everything... Stay Calm!