Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I've realized I'm selfish

I've come to realize here just in the past hour or two that I'm just plain selfish! As I get ready, in the next couple minutes, to drag my butt into work, that I really just don't want to go to work anymore. I want to be flithy rich and do nothing!

Now I know all of us want this luxury. But really I want it. I'm gettin ready to drag myself into work as a waitress for the next 14 hours and will probably only make a few bucks and that will be gone shortly after bills, groceries, etc....

I want to be able to travel, buy things I want that cost money etc... Does that make me selfish? Probably...but oh well. Here goes another 14 hour day with nothing but sore feet and legs to show for it!

Later taters :)
Sabrae

2 comments:

DisneyMom said...

I hope you have comfy shoes?! My feet hurt so bad when I was working at Walmart! I had to buy arch supports because I have no arches.

Mrs4444 said...

I don't think it makes you selfish. If not for you, who would dream dreams for you? It's possible...keep smiling to your customers; maybe one day, you'll meet someone to dream with :)