Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'm just lonely

Honestly, I'm really lonely. And I don't mean in my relationship. Tate and I are doing great and set to be marrired in September. And I can honestly say that if it wasn't for him I probably would have packed up and went back to Ohio a long time ago. I mean, I have friends here. But not like the friends I have back home. The friends I grew up with, went to school with, played sports with, lived with, friends who were there at the birth of my son.... I miss them.
The friends I have here, well they have what I have back in Ohio. The friends they have had all of their lives. And it's hard to fit in with them. I mean they don't call, don't come to visit, we rarely ever hang out (mainly because I work all the damn time) They go out on the weekends (I'm at work) They hang out at the lake (I'm recovering from being at work) It just sucks. I miss my 3 best friends in the whole world. And honestly it sucks. Sara, Jody, Kim and I are all in different states now. Sara is the only one left in Ohio and she pretty much has moved on in her life with new friends. Kim is in Oregon with her new baby and fiancee, and Jody is in North Carolina married to another friend of mine with a baby and another on the way. I hate the way life has split us up. But I know that we all took different paths and it has worked out for us. But still, I would give anything to spend the day with all 3 of them.
I had a best friend when I moved here. But things happened (and not for the better) and I haven't really talked to her in months (up until a week ago)
I don't really know what I'm trying to say in this blog post. Maybe my head just needed some clearing out.
Later Taters
Sabrae

3 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

It's hard to move into a new area as an adult and make friends. You might want to look into volunteering for something meaningful to you and meeting people or taking a class at the local library (they'll often offer free classes on knitting or some other craft), join a book club...Anything where you get a chance to meet people and really get to know them. :-)

B said...

I was like this until about two months ago. Volunteer. It's literally saving my life.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I hear ya!! {HUGS}