Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fun times and great oldies

Had some of the girls over last night for a movie, pizza, and beer night. (tho I don't drink, everyone else did) It was a good time! We rented Hot Tub Time Machine, The Crazies, and She's Outta My League. All very good movies!
But of course reality has to hit and I have to sludge my way back into work tonight! Gah....I wanna quit Waffle House so bad...Really wishing the website would be getting more hits and traffic soon! It would be nice! LOL But I'm plugging away at it day by day.
Also I'm in the process of writing a book. Yea, I got over my fear of doing it, and I'm going for it! Almost complete to! So we'll see.














Gotta take a nap before work, that's just a little update on how things have been.
Later Taters!
Sabrae
http://easyclickfind.com/

No comments: