Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Goodness people

Well I just realized today that I haven't updated you on life and things! Goodness I'm sorry! Been so busy getting my life back and having such a good time! LOL

Well lets see... last time I updated you all I was in a pretty good funk about things. But shit.. .now I have no time to think about the past.

She and I have talked. She wanted to be friends. I told her no. It isn't in me to be her friend. I mean I spent my life for two years with her. There is no way I can honestly be friends with her and not remember and not hurt. And she wasn't ok with it at all. But it's better this way.

I have met someone. He is sweet. His name is Wes. I like him. It's not something I'm ready to jump into head first. But it's fun hanging out and having a good time with him. I mean yea we are considered 'boyfriend and girlfriend' but it's a very very slow process for me.

So that is life in a nutshell right now.

My days are pretty much filled to the T with cleaning the house, laundry, helping momma and poppa out and trying to have a life on top of working. So as you can tell I'm getting things back on track and having fun doing it. :) Hope to be reading all of your blogs again really soon!!!!

Love you all and thanks for being here for me when I need you.
Sabrae Carter

14 comments:

That Janie Girl said...

You sound GOOD!! I'm excited for you as you take these steps into your new life.

You go, girl!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

It sounds like things are moving in a positive direction for you! Good for you - taking things slow, but still going forward with your life. :-)

Military Momz said...

I am glad you are moving forward and not staying buried in the past. Sounds like you are having a great time and meeting some wonderful people! Wishing you the best!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad things are turning back around for you. You deserve to be happy!

The Glamorous WAHM said...

Geez Sabrae, I am so out of the loop! I take it you have divorced? Well trust me, there is life after divorce! One of my good friend's name is Wes. I haven't talked to him in a couple of years though. But that's neither here nor there. I'm here for ya girl! Just hit me up when you need a shoulder. God bless!

Sparkling Red said...

Enjoy! It's good that you're so busy with a full life that there's no time for blogging. That's excellent news. :-)

Marjorie & Maureen said...

I'm glad you're doing better and you're embracing a new chapter in your life. Take care of yourself and enjoy your life. Wishing you nothing but good things!
Maureen

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Awesome way to get your life together!! Don't worry about us out here it's better to take care of real life sometimes.

Lord Cassifrass said...

that sounds awesome i'm so happy for you!! glad you found someone :D

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I am happy for you! It sounds like things are moving in a bright direction for you!!!!

I am a Tornado ~ proven fact! said...

Sounds like a great change and you seem happy.

so yeah.

Glad to see you back.

Keep us posted (a bit more often), K?

~E said...

Holy Crimoly! I have missed a TON by staying away for Lent.

You met someone? Already? Damn it Sabrae, send me the guys too!

LOL...seriously though, you sound much much better now and I'm glad you have your priorities back online and your life on the up and up.

Proud of you!

Ivanhoe said...

It sounds like you are on the right track & enjoying life again. I'm proud of you, girl :o)

roy/elisabeth dean said...

I have been a terrible blog friend! I just spent some time reading your blog. I am so sorry for the rough patch you've gone through. Relationships that come to an end are always so difficult! I applaud you for moving on...and slowly. The pain will eventually subside and you will only remember the good things. It sounds like you're making great strides....keep your heart and your mind open so the right person can find you!
Have a terrific Tuesday~
♥,Lilly