Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

If only

Well I wish there was something hilarious to report.. Nothing much exciting has happened around here.. hence the lack of posts..

We did go the wifes follow up Dr. appt for her post-op check up. Everything is looking wonderful in the ear that she had done! She is hearing much much better! So that is a plus!!! So now when we can get all caught up on bills and things paid ahead we are going to schedule the left ear to be done!!! But I know that won't be for a few months!

Job searches around here have pretty much lead NO WHERE!!! This economy just sucks big ass! So I am working on getting into Text Chat from home. A friend of mine does it and says it pays! So I put the app in and just waiting for them to get back to me... Oh the waiting game! You gotta love it!

Well that is about it!
Signing off,
Sabrae Carter

4 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

glad all is well......

Sassy Britches said...

One good news, and one not so good news. At least it's not one step forward, two steps back, right?

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Glad everything is looking good on the wife. Hmmmm.... that didn't sound quite right, now did it? LOL... Hoping the work situation improves for you. What is text chat?

Anonymous said...

I hope the text chat thing works out! I've never heard of it but then again, I don't even have text.