Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy day! I'm alone :(

MyHotComments.com

Well happy turkey day to all of you!!! I for one am home alone. The wife volunteered to work and I am anxiously awaiting the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade to start today! That is about the highlight of my holiday celebration on Thanksgiving! Now Christmas is a entirely different matter all together! I like to watch A Christmas Story and the Grinch (no not the grinch that has Jim Carey in it either)

Well I'm happy to report that I survived the holiday at the wife's aunts house last night. It was pretty uneventful for us. I sat in the corner like I always do and barely talked. Her family tends to just weird me out. Not becuz they are mean or anything... But being gay and all and they are just all good christian people.... Yea it gets a little strange!

Well not to much to report on my end... Like I stated... just watching a House marathon and and waiting for the parade!!! Have a fun turkey day and don't eat to much! Oh yea... we didn't even have turkey... we had HAM!!! That is just unheard of on Thanksgiving!! You need turkey to celebrate properly!!
Signing off,
Sabrae Carter
www.mygccandle.com/amystill
Free shipping and 20% off use code "NOV35" at check out!!!

12 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Hmmm... call me strange, but I've always had a problem with a Religion that fails to recognize love in whatever form it takes. Is an abusive and dysfunctional heterosexual marriage better than a truly loving gay marriage? I don't think so.

~C~ said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving girl! Sorry you have to spend the day alone :(

Hugs!

Sparkling Red said...

I like that animation of the chef and the turkey duking it out.

Happy Thanksgiving! :-)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Sorry you're alone today, but your TV line-up sounds fun. Happy Thanksgiving. :-)

Mrs4444 said...

No Thanksgiving is complete without a turkey! ARe you sure these people aren't heathens?

Enjoy your time alone :)

Vodka Mom said...

If I KNEW you were along, I would have invited you OVER!! Here, I'll make you a little plate of something......

Diane said...

I am sorry you spent the day alone. Happy Late Thanksgiving to you...

hugs!

LL Cool Joe said...

Hope you had a good day!:)

Unknown said...

I was LOL @ Oh yea... we didn't even have turkey... we had HAM!!! That is just unheard of on Thanksgiving!! You need turkey to celebrate properly!!

I agree sistah!

B said...

Great blog! Like you, I was alone a lot of the day yesterday. My high school sweetheart and I have recently reunited after 23 years apart. Come visit me!

kel said...

ham??? weird!

kel said...

ham??? weird!