Well after reporting how wonderfully the puppy is doing yesterday and how he had NO accidents in the house... what's he do??? HE SHIT ON THE FLOOR! And this time the wife was home and I made her deal with it.... I was so mad... I started yelling at him and telling him how I just reported to my blog community how good he was doing... and to top it all off.... (the reason I know he pooped) I STEPPED RIGHT IN IT! Oh yea turned around and plop gross poop all over the bottom of my foot! OMG! So I will not be raving on him anytime soon! But one good thing is I taught him how to stay and high five yesterday. wooohooo go me!!! I teach him the tricks and the wife can teach him to either go in the toilet or outside...but no more on the floors for goodness sake!
As requested by Mrs.4444 here are some pics of the babies.....
Here is the baby of the house... man he is getting soooo big... Yes that is a leash around his neck.. we were told by a local trainer to help him learn his boundaries to keep him on a leash close by... thus detering him from having accidents in the house and if he is close by he can alert you to when he needs to go... Good advice and it has worked thus far... needless to say he was NOT on his leash when he had the accident last night!
Here is my baby Duke... he seriously loves my pillow and I just could not resist taking this picture.. but I have to be really sneaky when doing so around him... he likes to take off at the first sign that the camera is coming his way :) So adorable!
Duke and Daisy curled up on the end of the couch together as our day was winding down and the wife and I were curled up on the other end... This is actually how they sleep together in their crate as well... And their crate is like a mini friggin hotel!!! (no wonder we have no room in our living room anymore)
So those are posting updates on the babies of the house. Aren't they just prescious!!!??? Let's see what else to write about... hmmmmm AHHHHH Nope nothing coming to me just yet... OHHHHHH WAIT something hilarious happened to me yesterday... I was reading and commenting on blogs like I try to do everyday to pass a few hours of the day and came accross a Christmas MEME... So I'm reading and thinking to myself OMG! So I just had to comment... It goes a little something like this :
These are her questions and my answers that I posted on her blog! You can read her blog at :
http://georgienba.blogspot.com/2008/11/christmas-meme.html#comments her name is Georgie and she is just a doll and I love reading her blog... but yesterday when I was going thru all the million blogs I follow I have to say that I couldn't resist being my ol' scroogy self... So here are the questions and MY anwers to them... by the way I got threatned in an email that she sent me on how she was coming to tie me up with tinsel and make me be jolly and wear a santa hat... ha fat chance love... lol I told you I would fight you to the death! lol
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?Prefer the bags.... but I always get stuck wrapping
2. Real tree or Artificial?Neither! I hate holidays and refuse to decorate. :)
3. When do you put up the tree? take the tree down?Neither... lol see #2
4. Do you like eggnog?I can honestly say that I have NEVER tried it
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Kids are supposed to have a christmas... crap..calling mom and yelling at her right now!
6. Hardest person to buy for? Well usually I don't buy gifts since I really don't have a family to buy for... but this year the wifes family will be on the list and the hardest to buy for!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? See #2
8. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email! lol Defiantly cheaper
9. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Again...kids are supposed to get gifts??? Crap! I was jipped as a kid!
10. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story of course!
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to never shop! lol and if i do it is always the day before... yes i brave it and go out on christmas eve!
12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nah....
13. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Food!!!!
14. Lights on the tree? No tree...therefore no lights
15. Favorite Christmas song? Grandma got ran over by a raindeer... oh is that not a christmas song??? Then ummm silent night
16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home... but i fear that i will have to go to the in laws this year
17. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes becuz you just listed them for me... :)
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Niether... no tree in my home
19. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? Christmas day i guess... hmmm how is this supposed to work again??? We get gifts??? man this sucks! lol
20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Everything!
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? None
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Food
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? To be left alone...but that won't happen! lol
My confession for today:I really looked back on this comment and realized how much of a scrooge I am!! lol I love it!
Yea I got an email almost immedatley from her that went a little something like this....
To: Sabrae firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:57:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Decisionally Challenged] New comment on Christmas MeMe.
Okay dammit sabrae I am coming up there/down there/over there and wrappin you in tinsel and a santa hat-we will hang miseltoe and be JOLLLLLY!
I really hope you find a new found love for the holiday with your wife's famn damily OR better yet start your own traditions....your killin me here with all the scroogness!!! LOL
Thanks for playin I LOVED your confession....dont forget the confessional booth will be open Dec 5th