Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Friday, October 10, 2008

The video says it all



I totally agree!!! I will never hide the fact that I'm gay to anyone. But yet I don't and will not push my views on anyone... but I do feel that there should be some recognition to us gays and our wanting to get married! :)

Happy day to you all and thanks to all my readers who stick with my blog even knowing the truth about me :) Love you all and thanks for not being prejudice!

Signing off,
Sabrae Carter

1 comment:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I've never really knew what the big deal was. A good fried I knew came out to me while camping. I looked at him and asked if he would try to grab my ass now and he said no. So I laughed and said we're good then. If I'm deciding if I like or don't like someone it's going to be about who they are not who they love. Be proud of who you are, love is nothing to be ashamed of or hidden.