Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Friday, October 31, 2008

Not sure what is going on!

So I am in the midst of trying to read all the blogs that I follow and for some odd weird reason blogspot is being gay! So I'm doing my post first then will go back and try to tackle the blogspot! ACK!

I haven't been around for a few days I know... Hope you all didn't miss me to much. Life has been (how do I say this....) hectic. Trying to get business off the ground with Tupperware, Unique Diva, and Gold Canyon I have been nothing but a bustle of nerves and stress and probably haven't been to much of a joy to live with. The wife and I decided that the apartment wasn't to much of a living space because it was soooooo friggin white so we went to the in-laws house and proceeded to go thru their paint selection and have started the painting process. I must say the living room and kitchen look 10 times better!!! Yay!!! It's not all white anymore! :)

On top of the recent stress of business I am trying to train a puppy. Why don't these things come with some sort of manual? Or better yet... why don't they just come already potty trained! I've cleaned up more pee and poop than I care to ever see again in my life and yet I know, with out a doubt, that this is just the begining! I did manage tho to snap a picture of the little guy :) While he is cute, he does tend to get on my nerves! LOL That seems to be a popular theme around here these past few days!

I have a picture...but for some odd strange reason blogspot is yet again being gay and will NOT let me upload the picture! OMG! But I will deal and yet add the picture some other time since I know you are all dying to see the little guy :)

Well signing off to get some more work done and trying to drive sales thru the roof!
Sabrae Carter
www.uniquedivaboutique.com
www.mygccandle.com/amystill
www.my.tupperware.com/sabrae

5 comments:

Tenakim said...

you are way an over achiever and make me feel like a loser- slow down, girl! I heard others mentioning blogger acting up yesterday!

Tenakim said...

back in my archives- I have documented my puppy training- SUCKS BUTT! Frankly, I still don't think we're done, either and it's been 3 months!

The Pink Chick said...

A puppy! I can't wait to see his little picture! House training a little puppy is so challenging! I thought I would go insane before my cocker spaniel learned to potty outside. My two big dogs weren't too hard to train. I hope house training goes well and quickly!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

House training takes longer for some dogs than others. Mine for instance is going on year six of house training and she seems to be getting a little better at it :)

Sparkling Red said...

Puppies are SO much work! But ultra-cute and mostly worth it.

Puppy pictures? How about some freshly-painted-kitchen-and-living-room pictures too?