Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just stopping by to say hi

Well today was another one of those lazy days! :O) I wasn't feeling very well today so I didn't spend to much time online. The wife is passed out like she usually is right about this time in the middle of the night :O) I'm up watching Animal Planet becuz at this time of night there usually isn't to much on. I should get ready to take the dogs outside and start my day huh?? Well it is 5am and this is usually the time I am crawling out of bed and getting around. But today is one of Amy's days off so I'm not to pressured to get up and do a darn thing!

I was on myspace today and if you are not a myspace user then you have no idea what I am talking about. But Kathy Griffin is learning how to use myspace! I watched her 7 minute video about learning myspace. (honestly Kathy its not that hard) I can teach you in like 5 minutes!

Here is the video link for your entertainment since I can't seem to figure out how to get it on my blog!
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=43825792





I really hope it shows up! :O) Enjoy
Signing off,
Sabrae Carter
www.uniquedivaboutique.com
http://www.freewebs.com/shoppingarena

1 comment:

Mandy said...

My name is Mandy. And I am a Facebook-aholic. :)

Thanks for reading my blog! It's always nice to have new people reading!