Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Friday, October 10, 2008

Betty White: Sarah Palin is "One crazy bitch!"

Ok so I'm an avid Perez Hilton blog reader..... lol yes I know I know LAME!!! But there are some funny things that go on on that blog! Like for instance Betty White was on the Late Late Show with Craig Furgeson on 10/6/08 and I found this YouTube video HILARIOUS!!!

Mind you I'm NOT a McCain advocate.... I'm actually partial to both sides and leave myself open to see the story from both ends! Butt Betty White is my all time favorite person in the world and I still watch her on Golden Girls (the re-runs of course) :) But yes Betty White calls Sarah Palin a "Crazy Bitch" and I about died!

Here watch it :


She may be 86 years young but she is still funny as ever!

Signing off,
Sabrae Carter

4 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

LOL.. To Funny..

MommaDJane said...

Okay so I have to admit that was funny, although I love Sarah Palin. I really try hard not to discuss politics on my blog. LOL

Anonymous said...

Now this is a classic(and will be added to my fav videos)< ;)!! I could not stop laughing!!!

Go carrier pigeons Go!!! lol

Good Stuff-
:)

TerriRainer said...

I LOVE CRAIG FERGUSON!!! He's not only funny as hell, but he's SCOTTISH (I have a thing...)!!!!

I have this episode DVR'd and hadn't watched it yet! That Betty White is priceless. I loved her in Lake Placid. She's GREAT.

:) Terri