Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My first blog and a bit about me!

Well where to start! This is the first time I have ever done a blog in all my life! Everyone raves about their blogs, so here I am 2:52 am est time setting up my very first blog! So lets see what the hype is really about! :O)

A bit about Sabrae Carter! Well I am a 25 year old female. Married. No kids (yet). I am a stay at home work at home wife. I am a small business owner. And I guess for now that about sums it up!

Thanks for reading my very first blog! I promise that there will be more to come once I get the hang of this

Signing off,
Sabrae Carter
www.uniquedivaboutique.com

1 comment:

DisneyMom said...

Hey girl! Just stopping by to say hi! Feel free to stop by my blog and say hi!

http://www.mom21xy.blogspot.com