Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Escaping into the world of reading!


Have you ever just escaped? And no I do not mean just ran away from home!! While that sounds like a nice plan, I mean just sat down and escaped into a good book? I love reading. It is like second nature to me. Reading a book gives me the freedom to momentairly just, well..... escape!

When I have a good book that grasps my attention I can sit for hours at a time just getting lost in the black and white print! I use my mind and just float into a world that isn't real! One that lets me imagine that I'm living the story! Reading to me is a way of escpaing the everyday life and responsibility. I can just sit back in the quiet house while Amy is at work, tuck the dogs in bed with me and just read and read and read!

Like today I finally just took time away from the computer, turned the T.V. off, (and i dont usually do this when my shows are on. but hey they are all re-runs anyway) and just picked a book out of my stack of needed to be read books and started reading! That was an hour ago! I got so lost in the book that I didnt realize the time! :O) oops


Just wanted to take the time to share the joys of reading in my life and how relaxed and uplifted I feel.
"Remember to always take time for yourself. If you don't, there will be nothing of you to give to anyone else"

Signing off,
Sabrae Carter
www.uniquedivaboutique.com
www.freewebs.com/shoppingarena

No comments: