Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Claiming my award!


So I was just blessed with this award from my good friend and business partner Dwan Perrin http://www.bloggingmomma.blogspot.com ! Thanks a bunch Dwan :O)
So I got snipped at becuz I haven't taken the time to post this on my blog! So I'm in putting it now for Dwan! The award is awarded like so :
The deal is when receiving this award I have a duty to pass it on. I was given a set of rules...Here are the rules:
-Only five people allowed
-Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog
-One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world
-You must link back to whoever gave you the award
So since I think that I have met all the rules I feel that I should pass this award on to :
Well I don't know her name but I know that she is my latest follower and her blog address is :
Signing off,
Sabrae Carter

3 comments:

~C~ said...

Awe shucks! I am touched! :) My name is Christine - or ~C~ as I am known to most lol I thank you for the award - I shall pass this on..:) ~glad you enjoy my blg and ramblings!

Diane said...

Congratulations ~C~

MommaDJane said...

Snipped at, huh? LOL Well glad you appreciate my encouragement to claim your award! ;) Glad to see you blogging. Waiting for the book in the mail, can't wait to read it.