Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grrrrness!

Well one day I felt like getting better, the next day not so much. And NOOOOOOOO for the record I am NOT pregnant! Seems like that is what everyone is thinking. But I've been preggers before and I know those symptoms quite well thanks very much! LOL I'm just not sure if it's the weather changing and the allergies are acting up or if it's the flu, or a slight case of pneumonia. If it doesn't clear up by this weekend or my next day off which is Sunday I'm def going to the doctor. Cuz let's just say grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is the only way I can describe it. And Missy if you are reading this, I'm not a good patient either. But I need the work so calling out and resting isn't an option for me at the moment. So I'm toughing it out and doing what I have to and working. But I've pretty much spent the past 3 days doing much of nothing but sleeping! Attempted to go to a good friends surprise birthday party, lasted about an hour and a half and had to leave. Just started feeling blah again. So hopefully it goes away soon and I can get back to life! Cuz this just sucks!
Later Taters,
Sabrae

1 comment:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Geesh girl, get better soon!!