Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's all said and done.....

Well the wedding is over, the pictures are the only memories we have to hold onto :) The honeymoon is over (well just the vacation time from work is over) and it's back to the daily grind. We went back to work on Tuesday night. And after 8 whole days off that was ruff! LOL But we survived. Now if I can make it through til 6am Sunday morning I'll be doing great! LOL Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is and give a little update. Things are fine here. Just work and home like ususal. Suffering from a severe case of writers block at the moment, I haven't wrote a decent hub at hubpages in a while now. So I'm trying to jump that curve and find something meaningful to write about. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Had a migraine from hell yesterday and it finally went away sometime this morning at work. I hate migraines! Well now I'm just blabbing so I'll leave you all without further boredom :)
Later Taters,
Sabrae Blankenberg

No comments: