Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sitting around the house.......

Well it's the second day of our 3 days off and I'm completely bored. I've been keeping up with my week long hub writing on making money online articles. It's been fun going but little traffic to say the least. Hasn't really had the reaction I was hoping for. But I've a few more days left. Probably going to work on the e-book later tonight. It's slow going as I'm not really sure how to start it. LOL I'm usually the one who is never short on words, but this is hard work! I've never written something so informational or knowledge packed. LOL Well not sure really what to tell you about, as nothing really exciting has happened.
Later Taters,
Sabrae

1 comment:

Missy said...

Never say "nothing happening." That is an invitation for disaster! LOL