Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello! No this is not another video!

So I'm actually going to type this blog post out to you, instead of torturing you with another video right now :) Also it is almost 5:30 in the morning and my fiancee would probably be a little mad if I woke him up. Seeing as our computer is in the bed room. I can hear him snoring (not loudly this time thank goodness) behind me. Which means he is in a deep sleep, and I'm not going to be the one to wake him! :)

Well my 3 days off went by fast, like usual. And like usual, the goals I set for myself didn't get accomplished at all. I spent most of the days playing around online, writing hubs , and going to the movies.

I made Tate sit down with me Monday night at home and watch both, Twilight and New Moon. He wasn't at all thrilled with them. But he grudgeingly went and saw Eclipse with me last night. Of course I loved it! But, he on the other hand, made it very
clear that he was NOT going to see Breaking Dawn I or II. Of course he will, when I drag him to it. He just doesn't know it yet! lol

On another note, I was hoping to get my book up and published sometime on these 3 days off. But of course I never even opened it up and worked on it. I've decided that I'm going to put it into more than one book. So that's going to take some work as well! It's going to be a collection of quotes. Starting with Love and ranging from Self-worth and on.... I think, well hope, that they will intrigue people enough to buy them. We shall see :) Well I'm off for now. Other blogs to update and a website to work on. You can check out the website if you wish at http://easyclickfind.com/ and leave some comments here on anything that you would like to see done or added to it! I love the feed back. The good or the bad :)


Later Taters,
Sabrae

No comments: