Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Having a blast

Well life is defiantly interesting for me! July has be soooo hectic and busy and fun! Had the awaesomeness of Stone Mtn for 4th of July! Had dad's b day party the 5th.. went to six flags....

And I did something today that I haven't done in YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually went swimming.. and no I do not mean in a regular swimming pool either... I mean a lake where you don't have any friggin clue as to what is swimming around you.

Now this is a feat for me! Obviously you don't know me well enough to know of my fear of water that I can't see the bottom of! I don't know what it is actually, just something about not knowing what is swimming around you scares the hell out of me! This hasn't always been the case for me. I use to go tubbing and rafting and all that fun stuff... But I think I've just seen to many of those movies that it just freaked me out to lake and river water. Needless to say I was pretty liqured up before I managed the dive in! LOL And now I'm suffering from a sun burn from hell. But man was it worth the relaxing day.

I'm in the process of a video vlog for you all..... I've managed to complete it, not the task is figuring out how to upload it! But I promise it is coming soon!!!

Signing off,
Sabrae Carter

5 comments:

Tenakim said...

good to see you're having fun and getting out there!

Ivanhoe said...

Hey there! I'm glad you are enjoying your summer :o)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I love Stone Mtn. We used to eat lunch there after church every Sunday! We had our own little spot. I miss it!

bernthis said...

I still won't go in anything where I can't see the bottom and your reasons are the exact same as mine

Tonya Staab said...

Good on you for braving the lake. I'm a frady cat. No way. No how. Unless one of my kids was drowning.

So glad you are enjoying yourself.