Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We're losing ground....

OMG! I lost two readers... hmmm and I don't even know who they are! lol Guess that will teach me from taking a break over the weekends! lol Well surprise surprise it's about 1am here in freezing cold Ohio. Blah.... Why can't it just be fall year round??? Not to hot, not to cold... ahhhhh just right!



One could only wish!



So not to much happened today... I took a nap about noon and woke up around 4. Started dinner as soon as the wife got home from work and now she is passed out (where I should be) behind me snoring away :) LOL Well I shouldn't really say snoring per say...but breathing VERY heavily!



Believe it or not I have been reading blogs... just not taking the time to comment on them recently becuz I am STILL trying to get caught up on everything from my little break over the weekend. Teach me! OMG! Emails out the ass ....... oh well that is the price I pay for being so darn popular LOL!!!!! But I PROMISE to get to commenting tomorrow morning.. I swear it to you or else I will let Georgie and Tena come to Ohio and make me Jolly... And we all know how much I DON'T WANT THAT! :)

So be on the look out!!! I will be visiting your blogs soon!!! Much love! Oh and here is a free hug to you all...


Ok so off I go for the night... Be back tomorrow and up to speed on all your blogs!!!!

Signing off,

Sabrae Carter

www.mygccandle.com/amystill

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Enjoy reading all your wonderful writings! ((HUGS)) ~BrandY~

Dorsey said...

Didn't loose me, that's for sure! hehe

Hope you're keeping warm!!!

Unknown said...

Don't make Tena and I come off this porch we are admiring all the pretty twinkle lites ;-)

The Pink Chick said...

Sorry you lost some readers. I have lost a few myself. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when you said your wife was not snoring but breathing heavy. That is exactly what my husband says about me. He always nudges me in the middle of the night and tells me to quite breathing so loud.

Unknown said...

It's weird how we feel guilty.. but everyone understands. As much as we would ALL like to sit in front of THIS idoit box 24/7 and blog our lives away.. it's just not possible.

I went on my guilt trip last week. I'm back but no souveniers.

Tenakim said...

I feel your pain on losing followers- wtf?

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Once I fall behind...it takes me a day or two to get my bearings and sometimes I just have to skip over things. Just do the best you can! :-)

That Janie Girl said...

I bet you've not lost your readers. i bet they were busy over the weekend.

I should look at that stuff, but I never do. Except the google words. That's funny!

Debz said...

I try to break through the weekends too. Sometimes it's nice to NOT sit at the laptop for hours reading blogs. I get a headache and yet I am too engrossed to stop (lol).
And you say you lost 2 followers, well you picked up one!! I started following you today :)

Sparkling Red said...

I can always use a hug. Although I'm not sure about the free thing. I can't remember ever having paid for one...

LL Cool Joe said...

Sometimes we have to try and do something in real life so we have something to write about!

Thanks for the hug. :)

Unknown said...

The nap sounds good. My Boo does this weird sounding Brrrrr when he sleeps. It's a mix between heavy breathing and gargling or something!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Free Hugs!!! Awesome... I should warn you my hands tend to wander.

Legal Diva said...

I haven't even had time to check and see if I've lost readers. I'm still here for ya though. :) I've been really busy and my posting has fallen behind. Hopefully when I get my sorry ass in gear and get caught up things will be back to normal. I won't quit you though!!!

TerriRainer said...

I am consistently inconsistent about posting and commenting!

:) Terri

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Thanks for the hug - I always enjoy a good hug :)

sorry you lost some resders, but it happens. Better to have a few people who love your blog than a thousand who just think its ok.

Paige said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog--

I hate it when you lose followers--what the hell is that about? Really smacks a person in the face, doesnt it?

But then again, I am nuts

Amy W said...

I think it is the mathematical ability to track every move in this crazy blog-world that makes it so easy to obsess over everything!

Imagine if you could track your followers in real life!! OMG, nervous breakdown, here I come!

(And thanks for being my follower over at the club. You are awesome!)

Mrs4444 said...

Thanks for the hug! :) Right back at ya!