Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Well isn't this just grand :)

So I'm sitting here 9am, Tuesday morning. Usually by this time I have had my blog done and I've done all my blog reading and have moved on to my email inbox... lol Well guess what... I did everything backwards today... not sure why... maybe it could be becuz I finally had a great nights sleep and didn't have to stay up all night :) Fore-going my usual witty self.... This could be a problem!





Truth is I don't sleep much at night or during the day for that matter. Which leaves me a lot (and I mean a LOT) of time to be up browsing the web or YouTube for something funny or controversial! lol Which usually gives me ample time to come up with some witty blog post about it... But today I haven't had that chance. I woke up with the dear wife at 5am and made her lunch and cuddled on the couch til I shoved her out the door at 6am for work. (she has tomorrow and Thursday off thank goodness) Then I just proceeded to be somewhat unuseful! Not sure why... I took my time going thru my emails, read every blog that I am subscribed to, and left some witty/sarcastic/amusing comments at various places and now I'm here. Searching desperately for something to keep you amused and to keep you coming back to my wonderful blog everyday... But the thoughts alude me this morning... :) And I blame my goodnights sleep! Darn you sleep! But oh I feel so refreshed for some odd reason!





So for the moment I'm just going to ramble on.... I recieve this wonderful wedding gift the other day from my friend and business partner Dwan and had to share it with you :


This is called a Blessing Jar. It is so cute! The picture just doesn't do it justice! Its filled with little quotes and everyday you pull one out and read it to your spouse. We have had fun every morning pulling one out and reading it to eachother and disscussing it! Oh don't go throwing up in your mouth at our little acts of love :) I know I know it sounds corney but it makes us happy and fullfilled! We are always doing what we can to show eachother everyday how much we mean to one another!


I also want to take the time to introduce you to our babies:

This is Duke and Diasy! Duke is the one in front and Diasy is lying on his back! These are our furbabies! You didn't think I meant actual babies did you??? LOL Heck no not me, not yet!





So that is our wonderful little family! :) Maybe one of these days when and if I get a good picture of Amy and I together I will post it for all to see :) Til then you will just have to deal with the picutre on my blog! lol

Well I hope that I have not bored you tooo much with my non-witty self today! :)

Signing off,
Sabrae Carter
www.uniquedivaboutique.com
http://www.freewebs.com/shoppingarena

5 comments:

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

I had a good night's rest too, and I'm thinking I'm not even going to try to come up with something to post about. Unlike you, I am NOT feeling refreshed. I guess that's the difference 15 years can make. ;-)

I think the blessing jar is a wonderful idea! Maybe I'll give one as a gift for the next wedding I attend.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Annie said...

That is a cute little idea!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Cute puppies.

Unknown said...

I was thinking I'd get a good nights sleep last night, but the 'Mararachi Brothers' (they have a band, so we call them that) across the street from us, started breaking all their empty beer bottles at freakin' 1:30 in the morning. Grrrrrrrr...

That jar is such a net idea and love your 'fur babies'. We have two 'fur babies' as well...

Mrs4444 said...

Congratulations on your nuptials :) May you live happily ever after :)