Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Friday, October 17, 2008

Getting a tad discouraged

Well I work night and day and day and night on my company and on Tupperware. And still I am falling short of my goal to stay active with in the Tupperware company. UGH!!! People just need to buy Tupperware from me already before I go out of my mind with insanity!!!!!! LOL

On a lighter note the wife took pity on me and FINALLY rented me "The L Word" and for those of you that don't know what "The L Word" is, it is a wonderful lesbo show! LOL!!! I really don't know how else to describe it.... But I have the whole first season on DVD since yesterday and plan to make it my mission to finish it :) This show is addicting... :)

So yesterday after posting the blog I had to take a step away from my infinate life online and had to walk away!!! :) Yes I walked away from the computer all friggin day yesterday... lol The wife was off work yesterday so we spent quality time together. Which meant she slept in til noon and then we went out of town to get the rest of my stuff, and met one of her friends for lunch, then came home and did NOTHING!!!!!!!

Well all if you know anyone that wants Tupperware please send them to my website so that I can stay active www.my.tupperware.com/sabrae :) It's a sales pitch I know!!!

Love ya all
Signing off,
Sabrae Carter

3 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I keep telling myself I should rent the L word. Ummm... for the story and interesting dialog... that's all. Certainly not because of the nudity and girl on girl action... the story I tell you!

Tenakim said...

I love the L Word. My husband thinks it's turning me into a lesbian. I tell him no -that's his job.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I laughed really hard at comment number two! And don't worry chica, when I get moved and settled, I will order some tupperware from you. The darn dog has chewed up all of my cups! How did she get them you ask? ONE WORD...KIDS!