Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Checking in again :)

Well this has been a very relaxing but SHORT weekend! lol We are getting up sometime in the middle of the night to head home! We never want to leave when we are here. But soon enough we will be living here. I can't wait :) We picked out the spot for our house today. And are bringing home two wonderfully adorable puppies to add to the family! I will post pictures probably on Monday as I don't think I will be on here to much tomorrow at all. Thanks so much for all your comments! I promise to get back into the swing of reading everyones blogs and leaving all the funny/witty/sarcasm! :) Bare with me! lol Well it's off for the night to go catch a few hours of sleep before we hit the road. Talk/comment with you all very very soon!!!

Signing off,
Sabrae Carter
P.S. Don't forget to check out Gold Canyon for all your gifts this holiday season!!! I promise you will love it!
www.mygccandle.com/amystill

No comments: